The formula is simple: $1 helps feed a child up to 10 meals. Multiply that by the generosity of your customers, the commitment of your employees, and the support of No Kid Hungry, and you have the recipe for doing a tremendous amount of good that’s also good for your business. When you participate in Dine Out For No Kid Hungry, you:
- Authentically engage employees, patrons and your local community
- Design a promotion that works for your unique concept
- Access online resources to make engagement turnkey and effective
- Make a real impact for the millions of kids struggling with hunger
Join Dine Out For No Kid Hungry and take advantage of a turnkey online resource center, with how-to guides, templates for press releases to promote participation, downloadable point-of-purchase materials, fact sheets, and case histories from participating restaurants.
Sign up today and join thousands of peers nationwide supporting No Kid Hungry. Ignite the passion of your employees and patrons around a single cause and help end childhood hunger.
To participate, follow these five easy steps:
- Register on line: nokidhungry.org/dineout.
- Visit the participant resource center for tools, planning guides, and tips: No Kid Hungry - Dine Out resources
- Determine your promotion. Their team will be more than happy to help you create and implement a successful dine out promotion.
- Promote to the local community, communicate with loyal guests and display point of purchase materials.
- Educate employees on the issue of childhood hunger and on your promotion. They have amazing training tools to help you get started.