Sugo at Johns Creek will be open from noon to 9:00 pm. All moms will receive with our compliments a pampering skin treatment from Salon Greco, a haircut from J. Michael Salon and a photo session from Kelle Mac Photography.
10305 Medlock Bridge Rd
Johns Creek, GA 30097
The Iberian Pig and Double Zero Napoletana will be open from noon to 9:00 pm. All moms will receive with our compliments a pampering salon service from SalonRed and Spa and a photo session from Kelle Mac Photography.
The Iberian Pig Double Zero Napoletana
121 Sycamore Street 5825 Roswell Road
Decatur, GA 30030 Atlanta, GA 30328
Imperial Fez - On Mother’s Day Mom will get a rose and complimentary glass of champagne with her meal. The menu at Imperial Fez Restaurant features traditional food from North Africa and nightly belly dancing. They also have a special 5 course chef’s menu for a diverse taste of their menu.
2285 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Ray’s on the River in Sandy Springs is celebrating all weekend long with Spanish-themed drinks and tapas On Mother’s Day, the restaurant is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., offering a buffet meal all day long. Adults eat for $39.95 each, kids ages 5-10 dine for $19.95 each and kids ages 4 and under eat free.
6700 Powers Ferry Rd.
Sandy Springs, GA 30339
Ray’s on the Creek in Alpharetta is serving brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.for $29.95 for adults and $14.95 for kids ages 5-10. Kids 4 and under eat free. The regular dinner menu is available from 5 to 9 p.m.
1700 Mansell Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Ray’s in the City serves Mother’s Day brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $29.95 for adults and $14.95 for kids ages 5-10. Kids 4 and under eat free. From 5 to 9 p.m. the regular dinner menu is offered.
240 Peachtree St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Cook’s Warehouse is offering five specialty Mother’s Day classes at each of their locations. Click the links for more information, directions and to register for classes.
- Mother’s Day Tea Hands On for Moms and Daughters (Ages 10-15), 10:30 a.m. May 4 at Midtown/Ansley Mall: http://bit.ly/ZoeDw0
- A Mother’s Gluten Free Feast, 2 p.m. May 5 at Brookhaven: http://bit.ly/WzARv9
- Cook for Mom This Year Hands On, 6:30 p.m. May 6 at East Cobb: http://bit.ly/116xuvV
- Celebrate Mother’s Day in the Kitchen Hands On (for Moms and Kids Ages 8+), 10:30 a.m. May 11 at East Cobb: http://bit.ly/XV4V5y
- Best Baked Brunch Ever Hands On, 10:30 a.m. May 11 at Midtown/Ansley Mall: http://bit.ly/11SfnKk
- Both South City Kitchen locations will offer 3-course prix fixe brunch menus for $32 per person ($16 for children 12 and under) and 3-course prix fixe dinner menus for $42 per person ($21 for children 12 and under). These prices do not include tax or gratuity.
- South City Kitchen Midtown will offer the special menus from 11:00AM-3:00PM for brunch and 5:00-9:00PM for dinner. For reservations, call 404.873.7358 or make them online.
- South City Kitchen Vinings will be open 10:00AM-3:00PM for brunch and 5:00-9:00PM for dinner. To view these special Mother’s Day menus, click here. Reservations can be made online or by calling 770.435.0700.
- La Tavola will be open for Mother’s Day brunch from 10:00AM-3:00PM and will offer the regular dinner menu that night from 5:30-10:00PM. To view the La Tavola Mother’s Day brunch menu, click here. To make reservations, call 404.873.5430, or make reservations online.
- Ecco will also be open for brunch from 11:00AM-3:00PM on Mother’s Day. They’ll offer a special menu for brunch, but they’ll also offer their regular dinner menu from 5:00-10:00PM that evening. For reservations, please call 404.347.9555 or make them online.
- Lure will also offer a special brunch menu for Mother’s Day. The restaurant will serve this menu from 10AM-6PM. Reservations are available online or by calling 404.817.3650.
- Theo's Brother's Bakery
Saturday 10 am - 9 pm and Sunday 11 am - 8 pm at the Avenue West Cobb
Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse Davio’s will be offering a Buffet À la Carte Brunch Menu from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for $50 per person (tax and gratuity not included) or guests can enjoy and À la Carte Dinner Menu from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The menus will feature seasonally inspired dishes prepared by Executive Chef Richard Lee such as the Surf and Turf, Filet Mignon, Lobster Tail, Creamy Mashed Potato, Green Beans, Lemon-Tarragon Butter Sauces or the Grilled Swordfish, Celery Root Purée, Asparagus, Fried Hot Cherry Peppers. Leave room for dessert and try the Georgia Peach And Blueberry Buckle, Buttermilk Ice Cream. Reservations are required.
3500 Peachtree Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Cook Hall at the W Buckhead will have a special Sunday Brunch from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with their signature a la carte brunch menu and a few extra special dishes from their Blackboard Menu.
W Atlanta - Buckhead
3377 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Dunwoody Arts Festival with Moondog Growlers are teaming up with Sweetwater Brewery for the Beer Garden. The event takes place Saturday 5/11 and Sunday 5/12, just in time for Mother’s Day. Check their websites for more information and to purchase tickets.
5064 Nandina Lane, Suite D
Dunwoody, GA 30338