Look out for some of our regular posts:
- Flavors In Season: An exploration of a seasonal ingredient with links to some of our favorite tasty recipes from around the web.
- Flavors’ Friends: Occasionally we’ll publish guest posts by chefs, sommeliers, mixologists or bloggers on topics specific to their area of expertise. It’s fun to change it up and hear from someone new!
- Fresh Bites: A weekly roundup of our sponsors’ events, wine dinners, charity events, new menu rollouts, and more. You can typically expect to find these on Wednesdays.
- Flavors at Home: In these posts, we’ll explore gorgeous kitchens around Atlanta and beyond, take a look at cool kitchen gadgets and offer tips on kitchen remodeling.
- Toast of Flavors: We’ll whet your appetite by featuring great beverages (wine, beer and spirits) and giving you practical tips you can use at home.
- Ask Flavors: Do you have a burning culinary question? Have you tasted a dish that you can’t get out of your mind and want to recreate at home? Ask Flavors (email@example.com) and we will do our best to find the answer!
If you love us and want to stay in touch, be sure to connect on Twitter (@FlavorsATL) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/flavorsmagazine). We’ll occasionally offer special perks and giveaways, exclusively for our friends.