The purposefully understated 'Cocktail Hour' is hosted Monday - Friday from 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. in the restaurant's dark, sexy lounge where guests will enjoy featured classic and contemporary cocktails created by experienced bartenders in crisp white button-up shirts and ties. Executive Chef Thomas Minchella's Cocktail Hour Menu is also served exclusively during this time - featuring a variety of raw and roasted oysters and chilled shellfish delicacies flown in fresh daily. Expect an attractive 30 years and up set that doesn't mind dropping a dime for a great time. Owner Claudia McKendrick says, "Some things are timeless. We believe cocktail hour should be."
Some of the most popular menu items include:
- Royal Miyagi West Coast Raw Oysters from straight of Georgia, British Columbia, smooth textured with a mild brininess and kiwi-like finish $3.50 each
- Baked Oysters with bacon, Point Reyes bleu cheese, leeks $2.50 each
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail served with house cocktail and Louis sauce, lemon $5.25
- Maytag Classic Martini: Stoli vodka, hand crafted Maytag blue cheese stuffed olives, chilled and served up $14.50
- Hendrick's Cucumber Gin Martini: Hendrick's gin, muddled cucumber, shaken and garnished with cucumber $15.00
- Dickel Old Fashion: George Dickel Small Batch Smooth Rye Whiskey, muddled with fresh oranges and cherries, a dash of Angostura bitters, sugar in the raw poured over ice $12.00
4505 Ashford Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30346